What is a power list?
A power list is a group of influential thought leaders in a field.
Why are we compiling a power list for the cyber industry?
At MixORG, we realised that Cyber Security in India is a niche topic still and we need to acknowledge and celebrate the thought leaders to inspire more young people to join the field. This list will enable the following
- Inspire the young talent in the country to pursue a career in cyber security field
- Create a positive aspiration among the practitioners to join the hall of fame
- Provide a ready reference of thought leaders to industry
- Bring forth the best cyber minds to share the trends and important viewpoints
- Acknowledge the work of the experts in the power list and improve their visibility
How are we compiling the power list for the cyber industry?
MixORG has come up with a methodology to connect the unconnected dots in the power list of the cyber domain.
The ideation of the development of a cyber security ecosystem was the first step. Following this, MixORG considered following criteria by which a person can be chosen to be part of the power list.
- Being a resource personnel for high level conferences / trainings / workshops
- Popularity of the person among the high level events as a key resource
Basis the above criteria, MixORG initially has created a database with over 400 people eligible for the power list in 2018. More people will be added from time to time.
For more information one can visit: https://in.linkedin.com/in/mixorg-cyber-power-list